What happens if my new job doesn’t pay as much as my old job?

If you can no longer earn as much as you did before the accident, you may be entitled to receive weekly compensation equal to 2/3 of the difference between your old wages and your new wages. However, you cannot be compensated for both loss of wages and loss of use, or permanency, caused by the same injury – you must select one or the other.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *